Download or view Ped Egg™ instructions
Click on text link to download Download PedEgg Instructions PDF (1,690K)
Ped Egg™ Instructions
Congratulations on your purchase of the Ped Egg™! The Ped Egg™ is a precision foot file, specially designed to help eliminate calluses and dry skin on your feet. It’s like having a professional spa treatment right in your own home!
BEFORE FIRST USE
Open Ped Egg by pulling apart top & bottom covers. Attach the precision stainless steel microfiles by snapping into the top cover as shown.
BEFORE EVERY USE
• Use only on clean, dry, and moisture
1. Remove bottom protective cover to expose metal filing surface. Keep top cover on to collect new shavings (Illustration 1).
2. Hold Ped Egg™ securely in the palm of your hand and use gentle pressure against the skin area to be treated. Start at the thickest area of dead skin that you want to remove, and slide the Ped Egg™ slowly back and forth lengthwise. (Illustration 2).
3. Illustration 3 below shows proper movement. Work slowly, stopping intermittently to check for desired results. Add slightly more pressure to remove thicker skin.
Don’t rush, and stop frequently to check results. Stop immediately if skin becomes irritated or if any pain is felt. Stop use once new, healthy skin is revealed or callus has been removed. Overuse may cause skin irritation and soreness.
4. Once desired result has been achieved, remove top cover from Ped Egg™ (Illustration 4) and empty skin shavings into the trash.
You may use the Emery Pad on the Ped Egg™ to further smooth down your feet, or to maintain their appearance in between treatments with the Ped Egg™.
1. Peel and affix one of the self-adhesive emery pads included with the Ped Egg™ to the outside of the bottom cover as shown (Illustration 5). Place both covers on the Ped Egg™.
2. Hold Ped Egg™ in the palm of your hand, and move gently over skin area to be treated. Be sure not to over use, or irritation will result.
3. After several uses, when emery pad becomes worn, peel off old pad and affix a new one.
Additional Emery Pads
Wash the Ped Egg™ top cover and microfiles with hot soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly after each use and before storage. Clean the bottom cover with a damp cloth. Place both covers back on the Ped Egg™ (Illustration 6) and store in a dry location. Make sure not to get the Emery Pad wet. With proper care, Ped Egg™ will stay in good condition.
• For intended use only
Liability limited to the purchase price of this product.
TeleBrands Corporation shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.